Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cute as they come....





Luke is the best baby. I love him. In fact, that is all I tell him all day long. I do not have much else to say to him. On average, I tell him I love him once every two minutes. Here are some words from Celine Dion that represent how I feel.
-Alyssa

“I’m overwhelmed with happiness, so blessed to hold you close, the one that I love most. Who could ever love you more?’

“You’re my angel from above, only God creates such perfect love.”

“A romance that is pure at heart, I never knew a love like this till you. You break my heart with tenderness. Who could ever love you more?”


1 comment:

Posselts said...

Those eyes! That hair! Luke is a strikingly handsome baby. Nice work, you two.

We can't wait to meet him, and to introduce you to Daniel (who is currently recovering from his four-month immunizations. poor microdude.). We'll be in Madison and Milwaukee the weekend of July 21st-- hope we can connect then!

Love,
Julie, Derek, and Daniel