Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two and one half years old

I love Luke so much. I really love this age. I enjoy that everything is exciting and new. We have fun all day long doing the most common things. We take the long way to church or the grocery store just to go over the rail road tracks. We go to the grade school and middle school at 3:45 just to watch the buses. Luke also will watch cars in downtown Delafield or Hartland for an hour as I just sit there and kiss him and tell him how much I love him. Every trip outside he enjoys looking at the leaves, rearranging rocks, looking for apples, playing on the swing set or sitting on his bench. He lines up his trains, toys, or pillows in all different patterns and finds great interest in it. He is also becoming a great helper... he can pound in fertilizer spikes, cleaning drips, sweeping, and delivering things. Here are some pictures of him at 2 1/2.





No comments: