Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Spot

I am so thankful for the wonderful child care that I have found for Luke and Eva as I work on Tuesday and Thursday. Before Luke and Eva were at a day care called All About Learning. Dave dropped the kids off and picked up so I did not have to say good bye to the kids on a daily basis. Yet every day I hated to leave and I wanted to quit my job. I imagined them in one room for 10.5 hours with rotating hourly workers.

Now, Eva stays with Marilyn and three of my co-workers kids. Eva gets held and loved all day long. Marilyn even has two pictures of Eva framed and hanging in the wall of her foyer. I am so fortunate to have her to love Eva. I enjoy working again because of her. Here are the boys letting Eva drive the space ship to Pluto and then then sun.



Luke's school has also been a wonderful place for him to receive consistent love. He will have the same two teachers until he is 5.5 years old and starts attending Kindergarten. Every week a family brings the sharing basket. Last week we brought the basket with strawberries, cantaloupe, bananas, grapes, flowers, many crackers, gallons of milk, and cleaning supplies.


No comments: