Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chicago


Well, for the first time in 3 years and 3 months Luke woke up and jumped out of bed and put on his clothes practically before his feet hit the ground. He said, "I have to get dressed, I have to go to Chicago." We had a hard time distracting him until 9AM when we officially started the drive. Once we were there he just kept saying, "I am excited," as he skipped around.
We love going to visit Julie and Tom in Chicago. We had such a great time. They have a son, Jake, who is going to be two in August. Luke enjoyed watching traffic for a total of three hours. I enjoyed going out to eat twice, grilling out, and just being away from home. Dave liked learning about Julie's new camera. Dave has been asking for a digital SLR camera and now he has been fully inspired to get one.

We had a great time going to the local park and hanging out with Julie and Tom. I love staying at their place on the south loop. I also fully enjoyed using her BOB jog stroller and taking Luke for a jog on the lakefront. I used the swivel wheel the expandable sun shield and the cup holder.


No comments: