Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Pamela Therapy

We haven't gotten a great photo of the entire family since Eva has been born. The camera logistics are more difficult when you don't have a spare hand. We went away with my family for five days and took two pictures on one camera and about five on another. So...we are very thankful to a college friend Pam who took our pictures in Whitefish Bay. She has a special knack of capturing emotion and life in her pictures. Just looking at these photos does my soul well. It reminds me of what is important in life. She has captured the highest dynamic of having children. Looking at these pictures will balance the crying and struggles of having children. It will balance when Luke pulls my hair up into two horns and says I look like a yak. It will balance when Luke is being oppositional about everything. I call it Pamela Therapy. Her website is www.psphoto.org She has a blog on that site to view examples of her photo shoots.












I am not derserving to have such wonderful children, such gifts from God, but that is how God works.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Those are such beautiful pictures. :)

Buntrock said...

These pictures are priceless!!!