Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Eva

Well, my baby turned one on October 23, 2009. I love her so much as a baby so I was slightly sad when she hit this milestone. She has been so friendly, loving, and accepting of her brother's hugs, tackles, smooches, etc. We celebrated her birthday four times so I have pictures from a few of the parties. First is Eva trying to look cute with a 103.0 degree fever.




Eva was so fun to hold in this outfit. I gave her to my sister-in-law, Beth, to hold and she didn't want to put her down.
Eva received two tutu(s) as a present and they were both charming.
Second row: Luke, Eva, Ethan, Sam, Bennett, First row: Aaron, Boden, Andrew. Well, Eva really does look like the only girl here. I really enjoyed my older brother and older boy cousin so hopefully Eva will do the same.

Jackie, my sister in law, is quite creative. She is an artist and musician who wanted to make Eva's first cake. Eva's cake was the bee hive and then everyone else got a cup cake. She made the flowers and bee's by hand. There is always a good reason for Jackie to get carpal tunnel syndrome. Thanks Jackie!

I was so thankful that a few of Eva's friends could come over for a party. Here she sits with Lily, Calvin, Luke, and Paeton.

No comments: