Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She's Two

Well, I left the streamers up from Eva's first birthday for one year.  I wasn't ready to stop the celebration of her turning one.  Now I have more streamers up for her two year old birthday.  I also don't want to stop celebrating her turning two.

Her love is charming, her words are sweet, her smile is contagious, her hugs are addicting.  Holding her makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world.  Looking at her makes any hard day suddenly right.  I love being her mother.  I will cherish any time that I can hold her.  She is my daughter that I love.

Jackie and Eva in front of her cupcakes that Aunt Jackie made.



 Grandy (96 years old) helping Luke golf... we had the kids try to roll a golf ball into a hole in a pumpkin.

 Here she is trying to play football with the cousins.  Daddy took a few photos while she was on the field.


Eva investigating her cake.
 Birthday kids.... Andrew 9, Bennett 7, Eva 2, Aaron not a birthday boy but 7, Boden 4.
 Eva tried on every present, read every book and opened every toy.  She loved all of her presents.  Here is one of her dolls.  I really liked all of her girly gifts.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow - I can't believe that cutie Eva is 2 already!!! Her smile just brightened my day!