Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love and Football

Valentine's Day is much more fun as a family.  The kids made daddy a monkey and heart cookies and then they bought me some chocolates.  We went out to dinner together and enjoyed the blessings that we have.  I like any additional day to celebrate love.  Love is not easy, common, or cheap, but it is certainly the best thing we have.  I always like to say that the best things in life aren't things.


 A Wisconsin milestone... the Packer's won the Superbowl.  It was the first time since 1997.  We had a great time watching with some friends.  Go Pack!

1 comment:

kostnerj said...

I absolutely love to read your blog. It's usually my Sunday night activity and I check yours, Kate's and Julie's Shutterfly page. It's really a good way to watch the kids as they grow and hear about the fun things you're doing. So guess I just wanted to say thanks for keeping it up to date and giving me some fun things to see and read. Tell Luke and Eva "Hi" from us and give Dave a hug!

Love you all,
Aunt jan