Sunday, January 29, 2012

Making the Best of Winter

I am falling to the bottom of Gretchen's list so that is always my signal to post.  We have been enjoying winter so far.  We have hosted a D6 and had Lori and her family over for dinner.
 Lori, her Luke and baby 2 inside.


Eva got to go snow tubing with the neighbor girls.  It is so cute to see her trudging through the drifts to make it over to the nieghbor's house.

 Here we are sledding at Hartland South.  We sledded until all the mittens came off and became full of snow.  It made me consider buying $25 mittens for the kids but I couldn't quite do it when I was at REI on Friday.

The first time we came to this sledding hill was with our nephews 9 years ago.  We did not own sleds so we had them use our snowboards.


Snow and slick snowpants are a great combo for speed.
 Eva didn't want to go down first, so here Luke is clearning the snow for her.

No comments: