Monday, July 09, 2012

Eva Smiling

Eva loves to smile.  She can make any heart jump by her smile.  She smiled at 6 days old and has not stopped since.  Similar to Luke's photos, I had to smile of how many cute expressions were on one download of photos.  Eva gives hugs and kisses to my leg, back, stomach, arm, tummy, Luke's head, nose, and cheek.  Last time I was at the bank getting a large cashier's check made to close on our refinance she kissed each of my ten toes twice while the teller validated the check.  She kisses the characters she likes in all of her books.  One of the main reasons she gets in trouble is when she kisses Luke and he does not want to be kissed.  I don't know if this is normal girl behavior, but it sure is sweet.








1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Super sweet post about a super sweet girl. ;)