Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eva's love

Eva is constantly telling us how much she loves us, Luke and Husdson.  She draws this every time she has a blank page.  These pictures are just a small representation of her work.  When I take a shower she will be working on a card and then she gives it to me as soon as I step out of the shower.  She always talks about how much she loves me.  She has a stack of Valentines for everyone that she has been working on the past month.  She puts notes in Daddy's lunch.  She wraps gifts for Dave, Luke and myself.  Below is an example of the notes she put on the garage door while I was at work.  She drew pictures of us so I would be welcomed the first time that I got home.  
This is a note that she puts in her time out space to remind her of everyone she loves.

 She is constantly giving me flowers on my nightstand.
When I put the magnadoodle away it always has a note on it about who she loves.

She is also places pictures on my pillow so I will see them before bed.

This does not include all the notes on Luke's door and all the things she hangs on our kitchen window.  I love her love.

No comments: