Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Never missing a beat

Eva has always danced around the house while singing songs to go with the movement.  I didn't think she could increase her dancing nature.  She now can be found dancing in her room for over one hour.  Typically she will have on a number of different costumes and use a number of different songs.  I love when we dance in the grocery store as well as into and out of the grocery store.  My favorite was when we were in the grocery store and she had to go to the bathroom.  She couldn't even stop dancing while she was going to the bathroom and she had both arms up in perfect time to the beat.  Then she asked if we could get that very song to play at home.  I also love it when she dances in the van while we are waiting for the bus.  She brings joy to everything.  She does have a hard time making it through a meal without doing some dancing.  I have given up on trying to enforce the rule that she would has to sit through dinner.

She feels like my best friend.  I love how much fun we have together and how we are always thinking the same thing.  In college you get to have a great time with your room mates.  I will never have room mates again but I love having my daughter.







No comments: