Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Disney World

From Eva: I liked Thunder Mountain at Disney World because it was fast and tippy     
 and fun! Also I liked just having fun with my family and being in the hot whether. 

From Luke: When I went to Disney world I was so excited. I wanted to do the roller coaster Big Thunder Mountain. Splash mountain wasn't working that day so we couldn't do it. First we did Tomorrowland and did the race cars. I was tall enough to do it by myself so I did it by myself and it was fun. Then we did some story rides like Arial and it's a Small World. After that we did Big Thunder Mountain. I went with my dad. Then the ride started. First, we started slow and then we went down “Ahh” I heard my sister scream. We went zooming into a tight curve and up a hill. Then my stomach dropped when we went down and it felt like I was still, up there. The ride ended in a flash. Then we went to Bell’s story and my little brother and sister were picked to play one of the parts. Later we watched the fireworks. After a long day we went home. I was so tired I just fell asleep right away. I really enjoyed my day at Disney World.























No comments: