Sunday, May 02, 2010

Road Trip x 2

Girls weekends are the best. I got to spend time with five great girlfriends. We shopped, tasted wine, ate great food, went in the hot tub, and enjoyed the beauty of Door County. It was great to have time to unwind and reconnect. Jenny got us all hooked on the show, "Glee." Next girls weekend we may come home with a new swing choir routine... but I will only lip sync
My cousin was married in Indiana so my brother, sister, and I drove down to Indy together. It was a beautiful wedding and reception at the Indianapolis Arts Garden. It is a all glass enclosure over a four way intersection so it was very unique. I had fun reconnecting with the sibs. You will notice a super cute nephew in the pics, he was the ring bearer in this wedding at age 11, he was also the ring bearer at my wedding at age 2.

No comments: