Monday, May 10, 2010

What more could a mother ask for?






I really don't know how God created Eva. I didn't know it was possible to put so much joy and love into one small package. These pictures are for Eva at 18 months.


Luke tells me he loves me many times a day, asks to pet my tummy, and tries to quantify his love with the biggest number he can think of. Right now it is, "I love you one thousand four hundred and eighty!" He created a beautiful clay necklace for me and couldn't wait to give it to me. He got his special eye sparkle and his eye lash batting and added a shy smile while he gave it to me. He was waiting to see if I thought it was as special as he did. Oh, the joy. It still makes me cry. I don't have a picture of Luke on Mother's day, but I will add one in with the necklace.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

So adorable. I loved the necklace too. Very cute. :)