Monday, April 25, 2011

Firsts

I cried as I helped my little girl slip into her tights and pink leotard.  All the joy I got from dancing 18 years of my life could not compare to this moment of taking my little girl to her first dance class.  She was so excited. She swaggered past the step aerobics class to the beat.  She did not hesitate to go into her class.  She followed every move the dance teacher made and smiled the entire time. 
 I love you Eva.
The next first was Luke riding his bike all on his own.  We have waited a long winter to get out and use his bike.  Daddy ran over his training wheels with his car so he could not use them anymore.  Luke didn't want to try and then after a little convincing he was off.  He was giggling and pedaling as fast as his bike could take him.  I was laughing and running right by his side.  He was so proud to tell Daddy.  He was then concerned if Uncle Riley knew how to pedal without training wheels.

No comments: