Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Slides

Whoever designed the kids pool on the boat designed it with kids in mind.  It was at the back of the boat so it was very stable and very private.  It also had a hot tub so you could warm up when you got cold.  There were only 30 kids on the boat that were under 5 and under so it was hardly every crowded.  It had three slides into pools you could play in and one additional pool. 







Books read on vacation:  Alyssa, "Raising Unselfish kids in a Self Absorbed World" and "The Discipline Miracle."  I was reading this one on the plane as Eva was crying about staying in her seat.  I was wrestling with her with my right hand and holding the book out into the isle with my left hand.  I was wondering how many people were wishing I would finish the book right away.  Dave read half of "Brain Rules."  We are so thankful for a great vacation and quality time together.  Luke wants to go to South America next.  It will be a little while before we take an entire week off again.  By the time we plan our next vacation I am sure Luke will have new destination.  Eva just keeps saying she wants to go back to the cruise ship.

No comments: