Saturday, May 05, 2012

My Peach

There are so many things the kids do to make each day special.  There is something magical about my kids love.  In a book we just ordered from Luke's school that talks about how they change life.  The book is called, "Along Came You," by Karona Drummond.  It talks all about life before and after her daughter.  It ends with, "Before you, I was me.  After you, I am still me.  But you are with me. Life became amazing after you."
Eva started Montessori school and she has passion, work ethic, and charisma.  She loves talking about all her days work in a sing song voice when she comes home. 
 Eva washing the table after snack.
 Eva lacing.
 Eva coloring.
 Eva doing spacial awareness work.  (1*1, 2*2, 3*3, 4*4, etc.)
 Eva learning sizes.
 Eva screwing.
I love you Eva.  Thanks for working so hard.  I miss you when you are gone, but I am glad you are learning so much.

No comments: